Java Developer: Episys
To support its growth Episys is looking for a new member to join its team in a supportive and friendly environment. This role will suit a self-motivated individual who can work with minimum supervison. The successful applicant will have good interpersonal and communication skills, and will be open to new learning and ideas. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Java Developer
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £20,000 – £45,000
Last Updated: 14 January 2022
Job Category: IT & Telecoms
Java Developer Role:
Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance. Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle. Writing well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review