Rbbproperty is committed to working with the best people possible and as such offers a renumeration and benefits package for Lettings Negotiators commensurate with experience and qualifications. Please visit the website for further information.
Position: Lettings Negotiator
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £19,000 – £45,000
Last Updated: 12 May 2022
Job Category: Estate Agency
Lettings Negotiator Role:
A Lettings Negotiator, or Lettings Manager helps landlords find tenants and rent out their properties. Primary duties include processing reference and credit checks, ensuring that the tenants’ and landlords’ needs match and answering landlord and tenant queries.
- Liaising between tenants and landlords to negotiate terms of tenancy and renewals when applicable
- Managing client paperwork and bookings with all required information
- Assisting in office organisation, reception and registration of tenants
- Matching tenants to the right properties and providing them with property information
- Promoting properties to tenants using various marketing techniques
- Keeping their Line Manager updated on all progress and problems
- Removing properties from the market when they are let agreed
- Ensuring that all properties adhere to proper health and safety standards