Management Accountant: Knickerbox Ii Ltd
To support its growth Knickerbox Ii Ltd is looking for a new member to join its team in a supportive and friendly environment. This role will suit a self-motivated individual who can work with minimum supervison. The successful applicant will have good interpersonal and communication skills, and will be open to new learning and ideas. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Management Accountant
Salary Guide: £25,000 – £50,000
Last Updated: 03 August 2022
Job Category: Accountancy
Management Accountant Role:
A Management Accountant, or Managerial Accountant provides appropriate financial support to help companies budget and perform better. Primary duties include preparing financial forecasts, performing departmental audits and analysing the company’s financial performance.
- Preparing income statements, balance sheets and other financial documents
- Measuring the company’s financial performance based on financial records
- Identifying problem areas and presenting recommendations to company management
- Supervising the internal accounting team
- Performing audits of departments within the organisation
- Overseeing other aspects of financial operations such as bookkeeping and payroll
- Evaluating and monitoring financial information systems and recommending improvements where needed
- Communicating and interpreting financial data to non-financial managers