Apply on Website
Develop and manage the trade and customer communications plan using all available marketing channels to acquire, retain and reactivate customers.... Role: Marketing Manager, Category: Sales, Size: n/a
Marketing Manager: Cassar Ltd
Develop and manage the trade and customer communications plan using all available marketing channels to acquire, retain and reactivate customers.
Position: Marketing Manager
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £26,562 – £42,500
Last Updated: 12 May 2022
Job Category: Sales
Marketing Manager Role:
Marketing Managers, or Promotions Managers, are responsible for planning the promotion of the company’s products, brand and services in order to help them grow. Duties include overseeing the company’s marketing activities and brand awareness including the overall outreach strategy and training a team of Marketing Executives. Marketing Managers can work as in-house marketing resources or as consultants in an agency where they handle clients’ marketing activities.
- Communicating with senior management about existing and new marketing activities.
- Organising promotional events such as trade shows and ensuring the prompt delivery of materials and products by
- coordinating with staff
- Working with advertising departments or agencies to increase customer acquisition.
- Managing and creating appropriate content for a variety of channels.
- Evaluating and improving marketing campaigns with possible solutions to fit within budgetary constraints.
- Identifying measuring marketing outcomes to increase the efficiency of marketing activities within the company.
- Recruiting and training Marketing Assistants to assist with event coordination and sales.