MARKETING SPECIALIST: Doclogix
If you’re a people person with the drive to deliver excellent customer service, this may be the role for you. Doclogix encourages applications from all backgrounds and communities and is committed to having a workforce that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities. Any relevant industry experience or qualifications that you have will be considered. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Marketing Specialist
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £25,000 – £40,000
Last Updated: 03 August 2022
Job Category: Recruitment
Marketing Specialist Role:
A Marketing Specialist, or Marketing Consultant, studies specific markets to help companies have a better understanding of their competitors and create more effective marketing campaigns. Duties include gathering competitor intelligence, analysing price information and guiding the marketing strategies of brands and companies.
- Performing local, regional and national market research to determine pricing schedules, market trends, demographic data, customer buying habits and competitor product offers
- Conducting competitor research and analyses
- Identifying ideal marketing channels for optimal customer engagement
- Developing promotional materials and marketing plans for traditional and digital advertising channels
- Guiding the marketing team with expert insights during marketing campaigns
- Collaborating with marketing and sales teams to identify more effective branding ideas and develop innovative promotional materials for optimal customer engagement
- Identifying ways for a company or brand to surpass rivals through competitor research and enhanced product development