Materials Manager: Miniflex
Whether already part of the industry, or ready for a brand new challenge, Miniflex is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the organisation and play a key role in servicing its clients. Applicants should have a strong customer focus as they may be dealing with external clients as well as various departments within the company. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Materials Manager
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £26,562 – £47,812
Last Updated: 25 July 2022
Job Category: Manufacturing
Materials Manager Role:
Collaborating with other managers to determine supply needs. Purchasing supplies and materials according to specifications. Coordinating and supervise receiving and warehousing procedures.
- Collaborate with other managers to determine supply needs
- Purchase supplies and materials according to specifications
- Coordinate and supervise receiving and warehousing procedures
- Oversee distribution of supplies in the organization
- Control inventory levels and ensure availability of material during emergencies
- Supervise, evaluate and coach subordinates
- Maintain relationships and negotiate with suppliers
- Keep detailed records on procurement activity, materials quantity, specifications etc.
- Assist in forecasting to plan future orders