Mfsolicitors is committed to working with the best people possible and as such offers a renumeration and benefits package for Office Administrators commensurate with experience and qualifications. Please visit the website for further information.
Position: Office Administrator
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £18,000 – £27,000
Last Updated: 03 August 2022
Job Category: Admin, Secretarial & PA
Office Administrator Role:
An Office Administrator, or Office Manager, performs various types of administrative functions in the organisation. Duties include designing office workflows, supporting other Office Managers and department heads and serving as the first point of contact between the company and its customers, vendors and visitors.
- Managing the reception area, including welcoming customers and guests
- Managing company correspondence, including phone calls, emails, letters and packages
- Handling bookkeeping, budgeting and billing cycles for the business
- Organising meetings, scheduling appointments and overseeing catering during company events
- Supervising administrative staff, designing office workflow, assessing staff and providing feedback to improve internal performance
- Performing data entry roles, including updating records and databases for personnel, financial and legal information
- Managing inventory of office supplies, including stationery and multimedia equipment to ensure smooth office operations
- Creating travel itineraries for business executives, employees and company events