Operations Manager: Earlplace Limited
Due to continued growth Earlplace Limited is looking for a focused individual to step into a well-established role within the organisation. Applicants for this position will have a friendly outgoing personality and be able to contribute to the team with creative ideas and thinking. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to advance their career in the industry, with a benefits and rewards package to match. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Operations Manager
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £31,875 – £63,750
Last Updated: 03 August 2022
Job Category: Manufacturing
Operations Manager Role:
An Operations Manager, or Ops Manager deals with the design and control of business operations to ensure streamlined production of goods and services. Duties include overseeing high-level HR duties, conserving quality control and safety measures and analysing and improving organisational processes.
- Performing HR duties such as recruiting, selecting, scheduling, counselling and disciplining employees
- Helping the company to promote high morale and communicate the company’s operating policies, customer issues and safety measures
- Performing financial predictions by preparing the annual budgets, scheduling expenditures, analysing variance and initiating corrective actions
- Developing operations policies by evaluating and enforcing policies for products and inventory receipts
- Reviewing and approving operational invoices and forwarding them to payment
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations
- Making sure that all employees fill out the required legal documents