Apply on Website
Adam Atkinson Limited
Our mobile personal trainers in Berkshire, specialise in full body and lifestyle transformation. We do this through a programme of balanced eating and... Role: Personal Trainer, Category: Training, Size: n/a
Personal Trainers in Berkshire: Adam Atkinson Limited
Our mobile personal trainers in Berkshire, specialise in full body and lifestyle transformation. We do this through a programme of balanced eating and regular exercise. If youve tried every diet out there with little success, tried but never managed to get fit, youre not alone. We provide everything in the privacy of your home, or a park local to you. A trim, fit, and energised you are achievable working with a Diets Dont Work Personal Trainer. With our help, health and fitness can be motivating, fun, and very rewarding.
Position: Personal Trainers In Berkshire
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £19,000 – £30,000
Last Updated: 03 August 2022
Job Category: Training
Personal Trainer Role:
A Personal Trainer, or fitness trainer, works with a variety of clients to improve their fitness, physicality and overall health. Duties include evaluating a clients needs and goals, modelling workouts and making a workout schedule for clients. They should also be attracting new clients through their reputation and results.
- Helping clients develop short- and long-term goals
- Analysing client behaviour and the clients abilities
- Training existing clients with their fitness goals and competitions.
- Giving advice on nutrition, health and lifestyle changes
- Leading group fitness classes when necessary
- Helping clients with their workouts and advising them about important safety concerns
- Lifting and arranging gym equipment
- Recording and creating reports of clients progress
- Creating workouts that are safe for the client to replicate
- Talking to members about their goals and introducing them to personal training packages