Fluidoil Limited is committed to working with the best people possible and as such offers a renumeration and benefits package for Process Engineers commensurate with experience and qualifications. Please visit the website for further information.
Position: Process Engineer
Salary Guide: £30,000 – £65,000
Last Updated: 14 January 2022
Job Category: Engineering
Process Engineer Role:
A Process Engineer, or Chemical Engineer transforms raw materials and energy into valuable everyday products. Duties include overseeing, configuring and optimising industrial processes.
- Assessing industrial processes and taking measurements and data
- Developing practices, routines and solutions to help improve productivity and product quality
- Designing and running process simulations, performing risk assessment testing to eliminate time and cost constraints
- Preparing process documentation and operating instructions
- Overseeing and assessing new and existing processes and workflows
- Devising, implementing and testing new strategies to help optimise productivity
- Analysing data to discover areas that need improvements and upgrades
- Assessing compliance and adherence to safety and quality standards and reporting to higher management about their findings and proposals