Production Operatives: Brightwake Limited
To support its growth Brightwake Limited is looking for a new member to join its team in a supportive and friendly environment. This role will suit a self-motivated individual who can work with minimum supervison. The successful applicant will have good interpersonal and communication skills, and will be open to new learning and ideas. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Production Operatives
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £20,000 – £40,000
Last Updated: 03 August 2022
Job Category: Manufacturing
Production Operative Role:
A Production Operative, or Production Worker works on the assembly or production line of a manufacturing company. Duties include feeding batches of raw materials into machinery, assembling goods on an assembly line and attaching labels and company logos to finished products.
- Operating and cleaning assembly and production machinery and also hand-held tools
- Informing Supervisors of faulty machinery or production issues
- Monitoring a production or assembly line and conducting basic testing and quality checks
- Storing goods and raw materials in a factory or warehouse, which may involve operating lifting equipment and forklift trucks
- Adhering to relevant health and safety regulations when operating machinery and handling products
- Keeping work areas and the factory floor clean and free from hazardous material
- Adhering to operational procedures and production timelines