Apply on Website
Aylesbury Automation Ltd.
Category: Engineering, Size: 11-50
Project Engineer: Aylesbury Automation Ltd.
If you’re a people person with the drive to deliver excellent customer service, this may be the role for you. Aylesbury Automation Ltd. encourages applications from all backgrounds and communities and is committed to having a workforce that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities. Any relevant industry experience or qualifications that you have will be considered. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Project Engineer
Hours: Part Time
Salary Guide: £25,000 – £50,000
Last Updated: 14 January 2022
Job Category: Engineering
Project Engineer Role:
A Project Engineer, or Field Engineer is an Engineer who manages a team during a complete lifecycle of a technical or engineering project. They typically coordinate all project elements including development of budgets, plans, work schedules and other technical activities relating to the project.
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring assigned technical and engineering projects
- Translating client needs and organising practical terms into required timelines to be met by the team
- Maintaining cleanliness to ensure health and safety standards on-site
- Resolving any problems with the team, plans and budget to ensure that the project flows smoothly
- Identifying potential problems with the project, leading the team into developing solutions and ensuring that they are implemented
- Hosting frequent meetings with teams to build morale and inform them of their daily activities
- Ensuring that all legal requirements are met throughout the project
- Working with third-party contractors to develop viable time scales and working practices