Apply on Website
St Michael's Hospice
Category: Health & Medicine, Size: 51-100
Registered Nurse: St Michael’s Hospice
Whether already part of the industry, or ready for a brand new challenge, St Michael’s Hospice is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the organisation and play a key role in servicing its clients. Applicants should have a strong customer focus as they may be dealing with external clients as well as various departments within the company. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Registered Nurse
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £19,000 – £36,000
Last Updated: 03 August 2022
Job Category: Health & Medicine
Registered Nurse Role:
Monitoring patient’s condition and assessing their needs to provide the best possible care and advice. Observing and interpreting patient’s symptoms and communicating them to physicians. Collaborating with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients.
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients’ charts
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Assist surgeons during operations
- Supervise and train LPNs and nursing assistants
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences etc.