Apply on Website
St Clare Hospice Trading Co Ltd
Category: Health & Medicine, Size: 11-50
Registered Nurse: St Clare Hospice Trading Co Ltd
If you’re a people person with the drive to deliver excellent customer service, this may be the role for you. St Clare Hospice Trading Co Ltd encourages applications from all backgrounds and communities and is committed to having a workforce that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities. Any relevant industry experience or qualifications that you have will be considered. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Registered Nurse
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £19,000 – £36,000
Last Updated: 03 August 2022
Job Category: Health & Medicine
Registered Nurse Role:
Monitoring patient’s condition and assessing their needs to provide the best possible care and advice. Observing and interpreting patient’s symptoms and communicating them to physicians. Collaborating with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients.
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients’ charts
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Assist surgeons during operations
- Supervise and train LPNs and nursing assistants
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences etc.