Apply on Website
Window Wise (SX) Ltd
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our company as a sales consultant, based out of our showroom in Haywards Heath.... Role: Sales Consultant, Category: Sales, Size: n/a
Sales Consultant: Window Wise (SX) Ltd
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our company as a sales consultant, based out of our showroom in Haywards Heath.
Position: Sales Consultant
Location: Haywards Heath
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £31,250 – £75,000
Last Updated: 12 May 2022
Job Category: Sales
Sales Consultant Role:
A Sales Consultant, or a Sales Coordinator, suggests changes that could drive up the sales of the company’s products and solutions. They help the company formulate sales strategies, identify sales opportunities and match up clients with the company’s solutions.
- Making sales appointments with clients to secure new orders
- Setting the sales department Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and monitoring its report
- Preparing sales documents such as contracts, agreements and reports according to the company’s standards
- Coordinating sales activities in liaison with other relevant departments such as finance
- Organising sales programs geared towards customer engagement to increase prospect sales
- Meeting with customers to generate leads for the business and identifying holdups and irregularities
- Making recommendations to the management on the areas of sales that need adjustments to align with the market trends
- Demonstrating the full potential of the service or product that the company offers, to clients.