Sales Manager: Ashton Burkinshaw
Any relevant experience and qualifications that you can bring to this role will be advantageous. Ashton Burkinshaw will provide a competitive benefits package in line with the industry, and is an equal opportunities employer. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Sales Manager
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £26,562 – £63,750
Last Updated: 03 August 2022
Job Category: Sales:FMCG
Sales Manager Role:
A Sales Manager organises, teaches and leads a team of Sales Representatives to work towards agreed targets. Duties include providing guidance, training and mentorship, creating a sales plan and setting sales goals and quotas.
- Developing and implementing strategic sales plans that expand a company’s customer base and solidify its presence
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing sales teams and by assessing the teams strengths and weaknesses
- Establishing productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Building and promoting healthy, long-lasting customer relations by partnering with them
- Developing and implementing new sales initiatives, strategies and programmes to capture key demographics
- Providing daily reports of field sales success and communicating the Voice of the Customer (VOC) data to superiors.