Apply on Website
Sheffield Children's NHS Foundation Trust
Category: NHS Jobs, Size: 201-500
Security Officer: Sheffield Children’s NHS Foundation Trust
If you’re a people person with the drive to deliver excellent customer service, this may be the role for you. Sheffield Children’s NHS Foundation Trust encourages applications from all backgrounds and communities and is committed to having a workforce that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities. Any relevant industry experience or qualifications that you have will be considered. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Security Officer
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £20,000 – £40,000
Last Updated: 12 May 2022
Job Category: NHS Jobs
Security Officer Role:
A Security Officer, or Security Guard, ensures the safety of the area they are assigned to watch. Duties include monitoring the premises, responding to emergency situations and keeping track of all incidents on-site.
- Patrolling and securing the area.
- Monitoring and analysing CCTV camera footage.
- Guarding valuables in a secure area.
- Protecting the company’s assets relative to theft, assault, fire and other safety issues
- Responding to alarms and emergencies.
- Communicating any irregularities with management.
- Keeping an incident report record.
- Following procedures for various initiatives including fire prevention, traffic control and accident investigations
- Checking visitors in and out of the area.
- Escorting visitors around the premises.
- Ensuring compliance with government regulations