Supporter Care Assistant: Pancreatic Cancer UK
An opportunity has arisen for a talented, enthusiastic individual to join a successful and dynamic organisation. This role will suit an individual who has a passion to deliver consistent and exceptional service and who wishes to develop their career. Pancreatic Cancer UK offers a rewarding career for the right individual. The successful candidate will have a can do attitude and be able to work as part of a team. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Supporter Care Assistant
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £17,000 – £25,000
Last Updated: 03 August 2022
Job Category: Social Care
Care Assistant Role:
A Care Home Assistant, or a Care Assistant provides emotional and physical support for vulnerable and frail people. Duties include washing and dressing patients, monitoring their health and taking care of household chores.
- Helping clients with administrative tasks, such as paying their bills or responding to emails
- Preparing meals and helping patients eat their food
- Checking that patients take their prescribed medicine
- Helping patients maintain their dignity by styling their hair or doing their makeup
- Monitoring the condition of patients by taking their temperature, pulse and weight
- Listening to patients and providing them with relevant feedback and support
- Updating patients charts and daily notes to keep track of their progress