Account Coordinator: Lewis Communications Ltd.
If you’re a people person with the drive to deliver excellent customer service, this may be the role for you. Lewis Communications Ltd. encourages applications from all backgrounds and communities and is committed to having a workforce that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities. Any relevant industry experience or qualifications that you have will be considered. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Account Coordinator
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £20,000 – £45,000
Last Updated: 19 June 2022
Job Category: Sales
Account Coordinator Role:
An Account Coordinator works with clients to identify their needs and improve customer satisfaction. Duties include developing and renewing sales proposals, generating sales and assisting Account Executives.
- Building lasting relationships with clients to understand their needs and recommending the most suitable products or services to improve satisfaction
- Building a comprehensive knowledge of company offers and demonstrating those benefits to clients
- Following up and updating customers about the latest offers and promotions
- Working with internal teams for effective customer service before and after closing sales
- Conducting market and competitor research
- Resolving customer complaints and concerns and reporting their feedback to sales, marketing and product development teams
- Researching prospective and existing clients for a better understanding of their needs
- Monitoring key performance indicators of sales and marketing campaigns and creating comprehensive reports to improve results
- Generating and following-up business leads