IT Support Technician: Terravision Group
An opportunity has arisen for a talented, enthusiastic individual to join a successful and dynamic organisation. This role will suit an individual who has a passion to deliver consistent and exceptional service and who wishes to develop their career. Terravision Group offers a rewarding career for the right individual. The successful candidate will have a can do attitude and be able to work as part of a team. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: It Support Technician
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £25,000 – £40,000
Last Updated: 12 May 2022
Job Category: IT & Telecoms
It Support Technician Role:
A Computer Technician, or an IT Support Technician helps solve computer problems within the company. Duties include diagnosing computer problems in time, repairing both software and hardware and providing excellent customer service.
- Maintaining and updating computer software and hardware
- Servicing office equipment like printers and IT networks
- Ensuring that internet security software runs without interruptions
- Recording and analysing IT problems within a department
- Installing new IT equipment and software
- Training new staff to use IT equipment and software within the company
- Testing and implementing new software programs for the company