Apply on Website
Milton Keynes Shopping Management Co Ltd
Category: Retail:FMCG, Size: 11-50
Retail Sales Consultant: Milton Keynes Shopping Management Co Ltd
To support its growth Milton Keynes Shopping Management Co Ltd is looking for a new member to join its team in a supportive and friendly environment. This role will suit a self-motivated individual who can work with minimum supervison. The successful applicant will have good interpersonal and communication skills, and will be open to new learning and ideas. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Retail Sales Consultant
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary Guide: £31,250 – £75,000
Last Updated: 12 May 2022
Job Category: Retail:FMCG
Sales Consultant Role:
A Sales Consultant, or a Sales Coordinator, suggests changes that could drive up the sales of the companys products and solutions. They help the company formulate sales strategies, identify sales opportunities and match up clients with the companys solutions.
- Making sales appointments with clients to secure new orders
- Setting the sales department Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and monitoring its report
- Preparing sales documents such as contracts, agreements and reports according to the companys standards
- Coordinating sales activities in liaison with other relevant departments such as finance
- Organising sales programs geared towards customer engagement to increase prospect sales
- Meeting with customers to generate leads for the business and identifying holdups and irregularities
- Making recommendations to the management on the areas of sales that need adjustments to align with the market trends
- Demonstrating the full potential of the service or product that the company offers, to clients.