Apply on Website
R N Wooler & Co. Ltd.
Category: Construction & Property, Size: 51-100
Site Managers: R N Wooler & Co. Ltd.
Due to continued growth R N Wooler & Co. Ltd. is looking for a focused individual to step into a well-established role within the organisation. Applicants for this position will have a friendly outgoing personality and be able to contribute to the team with creative ideas and thinking. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to advance their career in the industry, with a benefits and rewards package to match. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Site Managers
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £23,375 – £31,875
Last Updated: 03 August 2022
Job Category: Construction & Property
Site Manager Role:
A Construction Manager (CM), or Site Manager manages the execution of a range of construction projects from beginning to end. Duties include adhering to the projects schedule and timeline, delivering the project on time within budget and risk management.
- Planning, scheduling and coordinating the project strategy and design, reporting progress and budget matters to the client
- Preparing and negotiating timetables, cost estimates, budgets and contracts
- Managing the construction process, supervising all activity on-site, responding to delays
- Collaborating with specialists such as architects, engineers and local government officials for permits and licences, contractors and clients
- Complying with legal requirements, safety and building codes and keeping daily logs and diaries
- Ordering equipment and materials, managing their use and managing the personnel involved
- Hiring and instructing labourers and sub-contractors
- Enforcing safety procedures, minimising risk, ensuring the use of protective clothing, hard-hat, harnesses and other safety equipment