Apply on Website
True Traders Ltd
True Traders Ltd, part of The True Group, is an Ecommerce retailer selling through multiple websites and channels. Due to the continued expansion of t... Role: Warehouse Manager, Category: Social Care, Size: 11-50
WAREHOUSE MANAGER: True Traders Ltd
True Traders Ltd, part of The True Group, is an Ecommerce retailer selling through multiple websites and channels. Due to the continued expansion of the business we are looking for an experienced and motivated person to work as a Warehouse Manager at our Great Yarmouth Branch.
Position: Warehouse Manager
Location: Great Yarmouth
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: £17,000 – £22,000
Last Updated: 12 May 2022
Job Category: Social Care
Warehouse Manager Role:
A Warehouse Manager, or Warehouse Chief, is responsible for expediting the supply chain of the company’s products. Duties include receiving shipments of products, storing and managing inventory and dispatching goods to customers and end-users.
- Using real-time data collection to increase accuracy and lower labour costs
- Maintaining computerised administration, stock inventory and retrieval systems
- Inspecting and approving the quality and quantity of goods or equipment received and shipped out
- Enforcing health standards, safety and security procedures
- Enforcing company rules and regulations
- Managing staff, building teams, training employees and monitoring production performance
- Communicating and interacting with clients, vendors, suppliers and customers
- Overseeing logistics of receiving, warehousing and dispatch operations
- Meeting regularly with warehouse leads to assess, analyse and develop actionable plans for loss prevention and productivity.
- Performing general maintenance of the machinery used in the warehouse